HYPER TARGET MUSCLES
- Wall Crawl – Press the ball between your back and the wall. Work out the tensest areas.
- Quad Rollout – Lay on your side, place ball underneath quads, use arms to roll back & forth.
- Sitting Foot Massage – Place ball under foot & apply as much pressure as is pleasant.
- Glute Trigger Point – Laying on your back with knees bent, place ball underneath butt & roll until you find a trigger point.
- Shoulder Self Massage – Roll ball around neck/ shoulder area to roll out tension leftover from exercise or stress.
ROLL AWAY TENSION
Body recovery is an important part of a good fitness routine & rolling before or after a workout can help.
Spend 5 to 10 minutes rolling out your sorest muscle groups before or after each workout.